Day 33 - Sunday, March 28, 2021

It rained all night and is expected to continue most of today. Remember, we’re a couple slack packers so today will be a Zero 🀭. 

Most thru hikers take a trail day off every 7-10 days to regroup, carb up with a good meal, do laundry, restock supplies, relax and rest their weary bones.  I’ve developed a little tendinitis in my left Achilles so today’s zero couldn’t come at a better time. Some times you just got to do what you got to do.

On a positive note, my wrist is nearly 100% so I won’t need to wear the brace any longer. πŸ₯³

Here’s one of my favorite pictures I’ve taken so far,  so it’s definitely worth sharing again.  Enjoy!




Back on the trail tomorrow. 

Till next time... Happy hiking  πŸ₯Ύ 

πŸ˜‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 107A & B - Sunday/Monday, July 18-19, 2021

Day 71 - Friday, May 21, 2021

The Final Chapter